Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Economics
SALARY RANGE: $93,615 to $131,255 pa + 17% super
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION OF POSITION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Economics are seeking to recruit senior academics to join a team of established researchers.
The appointee will be expected to:
- Contribute to the Department’s teaching programs at undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and doctoral supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertake and publish high-quality research in journals of international repute.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Department’s research agenda
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision.
- A research profile underpinned by a publications record in high quality journals.
- Evidence of success in obtaining competitive external research funding.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Pasquale Sgro, Head, Department of Economics, telephone +61 3 9244 5245, email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 November 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/careers-at-deakin/your-employer-of-choice
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.