Curriculum Implementation Specialist
- Student Administration & Library Services, Students
- HEW 6 $74,894 - $80,845 (pro rata) plus superannuation.
- X2 Full-time, Fixed-term positions based at Hawthorn
Swinburne is an innovative and inclusive university characterised by high-quality, career-oriented education and strong engagement with industry and the community. Our vision is to be a world-class university creating social and economic impact, through science, technology and innovation
In recent years, Swinburne ranked within the top 3% of universities around the world, as assessed by the Academic Ranking of World Universities, and ranked in the Top 100 universities under 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
An exciting opportunity exists for two Curriculum Implementation Specialists to join the Student Administration and Library Services.
This is a vital role in the timely collection, collation and reporting of the curriculum data. This position will be responsible for building strong working relationships with academics, managers and/or teaching staff, be embedded in their business and develop deep knowledge of curriculum and courses structures.
The two positions available are:
Full-time Fixed Term (11 months) until July 2018.
Full-time Fixed term (6 months) until Feb 2018
These roles have an immediate start date, so please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant qualification and experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training in building curriculum in student management systems
- Demonstrated experience collation, review and reporting on curriculum and timetable data.
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation with a focus on results and quality of service.
- Understanding of vocational education study plans and or HE accreditation processes and system enrolment processes for Vocational and Tertiary Education.
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
What we offer
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2015 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/about/jobs/why-work-at-swinburne/
As we are a Child Safe Organisation, all appointments are subject to a valid Working with Children’s Check, therefore it will be a mandatory requirement to have and maintain a current Working with Children Check.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please Cheryl Fullwood, Curriculum Implementation Manager email@example.com or 9214 8105 If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Position number: 30350
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 25th August 2017.