Project Officer - Hub Administration Coordinator
4 days left
- Part Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
UNSW Medicine's Rural Clinical School has major teaching campuses across NSW including Albury, Coffs Harbour, Griffith, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga. With a focus on innovation and excellence in learning, the Rural Clinical School has through diversified clinical experiences for medical students, supported the recruitment and retention of doctors in rural and remote areas since 2000, successfully training our next generation of rural and Indigenous doctors..
About the role
- $70,395 – $79,655 per year, paid on a pro-rata basis (9.5% employer superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed term role until 31st Dec 2018
- Part time (21 hours per week) days to be negotiated
We seek to appoint a Project Officer - Administration Coordinator to provide project coordination and administrative leadership for the Murrumbidgee Medical Training Hub Wagga Wagga campus. The position holder will make a significant contribution through the development of processes and procedures to assist the Hub Director and Academics in achieving the objectives of the program.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training and/or experience
- Substantial experience in the development, management and delivery of a program
- An ability to problem solve, deal with multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines both independently and as part of a team
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Contact: Melissa Van Lierop
T: 02 6933 5146
Applications close: 21st August 2017