Student Development Officer
About the role
- $90K - $99K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until 31 October 2018
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
Student Development is one of the functional areas in the portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education). This position sits in the Student Hub portfolio which has responsibility for a range of transition and O Week initiatives as well as managing our key ongoing engagement tools - student@unsw newsletter and Uni-Verse, UNSW's official current student app. We also manage UNSW Advantage – an online tool hosting a wide range of AHEG’s accredited co-curricular development opportunities for students.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- To be able to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
- Relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated IT skills, including the ability to manage websites.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Robert Brown, Student Engagement Coordinator
T: (61 2) 9385 3339
Applications close: Friday 18 August 2017