WIL Administration Officer
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (FTE 0.7)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $49,099 to $51,864 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. We focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. With health programs at the fore front of the University’s core business, courses are structured to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities here in Australia.
Your New Role:
- Will provide quality administrative support to the Industry Placement Officers, to the Work Integrated Learning team and to academic staff. WIL Administration Officers are expected to use the University’s Placement IT system and to proactively manage administrative tasks.
- Will work collaboratively with other WIL staff and other staff in the School. You will respond to student emails and other student enquiries and provide frontline support to students as they prepare for and complete placements.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the WIL Administration Officer please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated understanding of administrative practices including an ability to organise and prioritise work, meet deadlines, and resolve administrative or client-related problems with minimal supervision or collaboratively with a team.
- Completion of an associate diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience or a certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32043
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 22nd August 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.