- Full Time
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of this position is to lead a range of services related to the development and support of applications within Deakin’s Learning Environments.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Drive the development, design and delivery of existing and emerging learning environments in consultation with the Manager, Learning Environments to ensure that the University is leading in digital teaching and learning
- Lead IT technical services and oversee technical deliverables through the project development life cycle
- Provide technical expertise and best practice in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modelling, external interfaces, and other technical areas
- Complete complex analysis, development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline or progression towards post graduate and extensive experience or a combination of both
- Exposure to, or qualified in, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project methodology and management training (i.e. Agile, PRINCE 2)
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Kathryn Perus, Tel: +61 3 5227 8161 or 0429 861 983
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 16 August 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.