Senior Business Analyst
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Business Analyst will provide high-level business systems support for the delivery, operation and continuous enhancement of applications within Deakin’s Learning Environments.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Drive the business system requirements of existing and emerging learning environments in consultation with the Manager, Learning Environments to ensure that the University is leading in digital teaching and learning
- Develop strategies and solutions and advise project teams and stakeholders regarding improvement of business processes, practices and systems
- Lead and manage forums and activities associated with the documentation, design and development of relevant business processes
- Manage the entire life cycle of projects within Learning Environments, ensuring all relevant project documentation is completed according to stakeholder requirements
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline or progression towards post graduate and extensive experience or a combination of both
- Exposure to, or qualified in, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project methodology and management training (i.e. Agile, PRINCE 2, PMP)
- Proven capabilities in partnering with multiple business areas to manage projects and operationalise a strategic business system
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Kathryn Perus, Tel: +613 5227 8161 or 0429 861 983
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 16 August 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.