Manager in Student Recruitment
- Fixed Term (until 15.09.18), Full Time
- Marketing Directorate
- Rockhampton North, Bundaberg, Emerald, Gladstone, Townsville or Mackay
- Total Salary $93,280 to $104,952 pa
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Australia’s Marketing Directorate is a highly professional, experienced and robust team charged with generating interest in the University. The team focus is on continuous improvement, delivering recruitment strategies and activities that are effective and achieve results. You will work with friendly, enthusiastic and energetic professionals to develop and implement local and national student recruitment strategy.
Your New Role:
Under the leadership of the Associate Director of Marketing, you will plan, implement and review the University’s activities and strategies related to the national student recruitment strategy. Your position is a key supervisory role within the Marketing team, responsible for development, training and performance of a team of staff.
You will also contribute towards attainment of a range of key performance indicators in relation to maintaining and increasing application numbers and market share for preparatory programs, VET, undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs across the University.
You Will Be:
- Able to build strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Encouraging individuals to have a sense of ownership and influence over their own work.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this vacancy, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- A relevant undergraduate degree with at least four years relevant experience (mandatory).
- An understanding of the Australian tertiary education system including the secondary education system and Admission Centres (TAC) processes (desirable).
- A postgraduate qualification or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32039
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 20th August 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.