Academic Peer Review Project Manager
- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 15th December 2017)
- Learning and Teaching
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $92,886 to $110,303 pa,
Your New Division:
Learning and Teaching is responsible for shaping and implementing the University’s vision of excellence in learning and teaching. Learning and Teaching leads strategic initiatives to enhance the quality of learning and teaching across the University to effectively support learning and teaching governance and quality frameworks, academic development, and student learning.
Your New Role:
The successful applicant will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to quality customer service and high standards of service delivery. In this role, you will assist in developing a framework to implement peer review across the institution.
You will have an understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues to support students and promote CQUniversity. We are looking for a motivated and outcome driven Project Manager to contribute to the transition of Peer Review of assessment to the wider University academic community.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experiences;
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32038
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 14th August 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.