PACE International Program Coordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
Macquarie is the university of pioneering minds. Globally recognised as one of Australia's leading research universities, Macquarie is a place where extraordinary new possibilities come to light. We've helped people to hear, introduced wireless internet technology to the world and broken through traditional boundaries by appointing Australia's first female vice-chancellor.
At Macquarie you'll join a vibrant community of diverse perspectives, all working towards a brighter future for our communities and our planet. Join us and start seeing the world in a different light.
Professional and Community Engagement (PACE) is a University-wide initiative designed to provide undergraduate students with experiential learning opportunities with a range of local, regional and international partners. For more information, go to www.pace.mq.edu.au
The PACE International team is currently seeking a program coordinator to establish relationships with community development organisations and/or professional organisations (for example, corporate, industry or university partners) and be responsible for the development and implementation of PACE International programs and activities. A proven track record in working with organisations to establish internships or work integrated learning opportunities for students or recent graduates would be highly desirable. Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing partner engagement strategies and protocols
- Identifying new partner opportunities
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Implementing risk assessment and mitigation protocols
To be considered for this position, please apply online with your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) addressing each of the selection criteria below.
- Sound understanding of international partnership principles and how these principles can be applied to placement programs for students.
- Experience in an international partnerships environment with community development organisations and/or professional organisations, particularly in establishing internships.
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination in a complex organisation, using judgement, creativity and initiative to deliver project outcomes.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders together with demonstrated cross-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Understanding of risk assessment and management.
- Demonstrated understanding of University governance and regulatory framework.
Salary Package: $87,699 p.a. (Level 7), plus 17% employer's superannuation and annual leave loading
Appointment Type: Full-time, continuing position
Specific Role Enquiries: Dr Allison Simons on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9850 4474
Applications Close: Sunday, 20 August 2017 at 11.55 pm
Macquarie University is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); Indigenous Australians, people who identify as GLBTI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications need to be submitted through the Macquarie University online recruitment system. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our online system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.