QTAC Customer Service Officer - Assessment
The Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) acts on behalf of participating universities, TAFE Queensland and private colleges to collect and process applications for tertiary study.
We are seeking to employ a full-time Customer Service Officer – Assessment to primarily assist with the assessment of applicant’s qualifications and eligibility for entry into their desired course.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Interpreting and applying QTAC and Institution policies and procedures.
- Assessment of a range of qualifications using QTAC’s custom built admissions software.
- Liaising with stakeholders (including applicants and institutions) on assessment related issues.
- Delivery of excellent customer service to QTAC applicants, parents, school and institution staff through phone calls, emails and face to face communications.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Sound interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to participate in a team, contributing to the goals of the section and the organisation.
- Ability to contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Sound time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing work demands to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in customer service.
- Ability to grasp new information and processes quickly and recall large amounts of information.
We can offer the successful candidate a supportive environment, which includes an extensive training program, followed by ongoing mentoring and quality support to ensure you are able to work at a professional level, with accurate results.
Base salary for this position is $ 62,977.85 per annum (this figure excludes superannuation and tax). As our peak processing time is December to February, Customer Service Officers – Assessment are required to work during the Christmas/New Year period (with the exception of the public holidays).
A full position description for this job is attached. To apply, please submit a written application which includes the following:
- Current CV
- Covering letterwhich addresses the key skills, experience and qualifications required (maximum 3 pages).
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday 18th August 2017 at 4.30pm, please phone (07) 3858 1274 with any enquiries.