- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
An exciting opportunity exists in the Grants Management Office at UNSW for a full time continuing appointment as a Project Officer.
About the role
- A $82 – 97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full time (35 hours per week)
This role will support the directorate activities including delivering continuously reviewed training materials, activities, communications, and maintaining a high quality interactive GMO web presence in order to support the delivery of high quality customer focused research grant management services to the University.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong process improvement focus and be skilled in project management
- Experience in a research environment would be advantageous but is not a requirement
- Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service and substantial administrative experience in a high volume office
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Debbie Docherty,
Director, Grants Management Office
T: +61 2 9385 5249
Applications close: Monday 21st August 2017