Research Assistant in Health
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Women’s & Children’s Health is comprised of the disciplines of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics and the National Perinatal and Epidemiology and Statistics Unit (NPESU). The School provides undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, significant and expert clinical services across its subspecialties and has a strong research focus across the multiple disciplines.
About the role
- $70,395-$79,655K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- 12 months - Fixed Term
- Part-time (14 hours per week)
The position will support ongoing investigations by the Aiming for Asthma Improvement in Children Program Team (community based asthma management and control program of NSW). The position will be responsible for study related activities including protocol, data collection and analysis, ethics and literature reviews.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, experience with statistical software
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to research including publications
- Experience with proposal preparation and ethics submission; excellent writing skills, interpersonal and communication skills, initiative and problem solving skills
- Degree qualification in Child Health, Epidemiology, Public Health or a related discipline
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Nusrat Homaira, Lecturer and Rotary Fellow
E: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
T: (61 2) 9382 5526
Applications close: 20 August 2017