Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior
The Organizational Behavior Department at the Questrom School of Business, Boston University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position starting July 1, 2018, pending Provost budgetary approval.
Prospective candidates must demonstrate a track record of, or high potential for:
- producing original and innovative scholarly work of the highest possible quality and impact;
- teaching effectiveness, especially at the undergraduate level; and
- the desire to contribute to the intellectual community of the Department and School.
Candidates should have a Ph.D. in organizational behavior or a related field (e.g., psychology or sociology) by the position start date.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE BOSTON UNIVERSITY HR WEBSITE.
Interested candidates should send the following by email to Prof. Bill Kahn, Chair of the OB Search Committee: email@example.com:
- a cover letter stating their interest and qualification
- a curriculum vitae
- research and teaching statements
- representative publications or working papers
- three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Boston , Massachusetts, United States