More than 3 million Australian adults experience disorders of anxiety and depression each year, but many do not seek treatment. The MindSpot Clinic is a ground breaking mental health initiative funded by the Australian Government. The Clinic provides online and telephone information, psychological assessments and cognitive behavioural treatment courses, for adults with anxiety and depressive disorders throughout Australia.
An opportunity exists for an energetic, highly capable and experienced Administration Supervisor to join a dynamic and patient-focused Clinic. You will be leading a small and dedicated administration team to facilitate the smooth running of an innovative and progressive online and telephone clinic.
This full-time role will require excellent management and communication skills, along with the ability to take a positive approach to all tasks. It is essential that you have a strong attention to detail and treat all your work with the highest level of confidentiality.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Leading an administration team, ensuring the execution of administrative tasks that are critical to the day to day running of the clinic including assessment allocations, set up and launch of treatment groups and managing delivery of treatment course materials.
- Monitoring and triaging of emails and notifications received via the MindSpot Clinic email account.
- Taking complex clinical minutes during meetings, compiling draft minutes and developing meeting agendas.
- Managing staff rosters, timesheets and leave requests/approvals.
Key selection criteria:
- Management experience of administration staff within a fast paced environment
- Experience with creating and managing rosters
- Intermediate to advance skill level in Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail
- Resilience and flexible nature, someone who is up for the challenge.
This is a full-time fixed term position based at Macquarie University, close to public transport and Macquarie Shopping Centre. If you’re a skilled administrator with management experience and a can do attitude, then please do apply.
For enquiries, please contact Hilary Tucker on (02) 9805 3009
Should you be interested in applying, please send a current CV with a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 20 August 2017.
Please note that applications that do not fully address the key selection criteria will not be considered.