Senior Project Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The 2025 Strategy Office has been established to choreograph a suite of innovative programs to deliver UNSW 2025. Working with the University's executive and senior leadership, the 2025 Strategy Office will drive institution-wide change programs and associated multiple individual projects and initiatives.
About the role
- $101K-$113K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term, 12 months
The Senior Projects Officer is responsible for providing efficient and effective support to the Operational Excellence Program Manager. The Operational Excellence program is reviewing all functions of professional staff and implementing changes to ensure skills, resources and structure are aligned to deliver outcomes of the 2025 Strategy. The Senior Projects Officer is crucial for creating and maintaining focus and momentum and for enabling effective change and realisation of projected benefits of the portfolio.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced, communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills and demonstrated resilience to inform, persuade and negotiate with a wide range stakeholders to meet organisational expectations
- Experience coordinating project teams, including knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures, and capacity to plan to achieve priority outcomes and respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Extensive relevant experience and training in lifecycle coordination of complex programs and projects.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Sarah Bellenger, Program Manager, University Program Officer
Applications close: Wednesday 16 August 2017