Estate Services Manager
- Fixed Term, Full Time (5 years)
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Attractive Salary Package to be negotiated
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision covering a large number of campuses across the country. The successful applicant will provide active leadership to a small team in addition to supporting the Director as required in order to ensure customer-focused services for CQUniversity Australia stakeholders.
Your New Role:
As an Estate Services Manager you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of facilities management core services; Property, Security, Utility Services, Commercial and Space Management.
- As part of a small team, aid in strategic facilities planning, budget preparation and management and stakeholder engagement.
- Promoting a continuous improvement culture across the team.
You Will Be:
As an Estate Services Manager, you will be engaged by:
- Being a highly involved leader and influencing others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experiences;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements that apply to the University environment (essential).
- Proven expertise in the management of significant human and material resources, in addition to, relevant postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant management experience (essential).
- Relevant qualification in Engineering, Property, Security or Business Management as well as five years relevant experience (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32000
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 22nd August 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.