Teaching Assistant in Development of Municipal and Rural Communities
In accordance with the Act N. 111/98 Coll., section 77 to regulate competitive hiring procedure, the Dean of The Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University in Brno is inviting applications for the following position:
Department of Regional Economics and Administration:
An Assistant - Teaching key subjects from the field of Development of Municipal and Rural Communities: Theory and Practice, Management and Control in Public Administration, Country Development (part time job 20 hours a week)
- Teaching key subjects in the related field,
- Supervising of theses,
- Research and scientific activities,
- Publishing of scientific and research results.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Relevant university degree in the field of Economics or similar field,
- A student in a Doctoral Degree programme in the field of Economics,
- Ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English,
- Teaching experience in advance,
- Publications in releated field in advance.
Applicants should submit:
- Degree document copies,
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the position and suggested concept (vision) of your participation on activities at the Department,
- List of teaching experience,
- Summary of work experience, publication activities and and other relevant documents.
The position is expected to be part-time employment (20 hours a week), with the commencement from 1. November 2017 (1. position) and from 1. October 2017 (2. position).
E-Application with attached documentation should be sent till 4. 9. 2017 on-line from the MU webpage.
Further inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org