Business Services Support Officer
Strategy, Planning and Finance
Faculty of VCA and MCM
Salary: $41.25 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation
We are seeking a casual staff member to join our friendly Business Services team and provide a broad range of business administration services to the Faculty of the Victorian College of the Arts and Melbourne Conservatorium of Music.
You will have:
- Previous experience in contracting, procurement and financial transactions
- Experience with HR & Finance functions
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Relevant work experience in the Tertiary sector (desirable)
The position is available from August 2017 to December 2017. The role will be offered three days per week. During peak periods, there may be a requirement to increase the days of work to potentially 4 or 5 days per week and it is expected that the incumbent will have the flexibility to accommodate this increase in hours. Hours per day will be 8.45am – 5pm with a one hour lunch break (7.25 hours a day).
Close date: 15 Aug 2017
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria