Signature Experience Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty of Engineering is a national and international leader in engineering research and education.
For more information about the Faculty of Engineering please refer to the Faculty website: https://www.engineering.unsw.edu.au/about-us
About the role
- $101K - $113K plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term 2 years
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Signature Experience Manager supports the development of major Faculty initiatives that support and strengthen the overall UNSW Engineering student experience with an eye to collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, the position is responsible for forming strong teams of students from UNSW Engineering that are capable of forming start-ups and/or tackling UNSW grand challenges and identifying and leveraging other emerging extra-curricular student development opportunities. The overall aim is to attract and equip UNSW Engineering students that will be inventors and creators of new technologies, solve grand challenges of global significance and drive innovation, entrepreneurship and thought leadership in the national and international arena.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Business, Accounting, Administration) with subsequent relevant professional or management experience (or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience).
- A sound understanding of and commitment to high quality student experience and engagement, demonstrated by professional experience ideally in an Engineering Faculty in a leading, research-intensive University.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of autonomy, and a highly developed sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Extensive project management experience including the ability to plan, implement and co-ordinate complex projects in line with objectives and budget, and report on outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate complex policies, and ability to draft and write reports or correspondence to communicate complex issues.
- High level interpersonal, leadership, and negotiations skills including ability to interact effectively with a wide client base.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kimberly Burdett, Faculty Education Manager
P: +61 2 938 55000
Applications close: 15 August 2017