Head of Communications and Marketing
Communications and Marketing
Head of Communications and Marketing (Ref. P57824)
From £41,709 on Grade G, dependent on knowledge, skills and experience.
Two new and exciting opportunities have arisen for forward-thinking Heads of Communications and Marketing to join our marketing and communications team. In these positions you will partner closely the executive management/senior academics to provide key strategic and operational direction. You will work as part of the University’s central Communications and Marketing team and provide dedicated support and leadership to one particular college;
- The double-accredited Business School - Where you will be the strategic lead on projects including; the online learning development for the University through a new partnership with Keypath Education (a world leader in education-technology to market, design and delivery of high quality online degrees to students around the world), and promoting the One Planet MBA programme on an international scale.
- The globally recognized College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences - Leading on driving growth and market share through development of employability-focussed, integrated work experience programmes, and partnership-led academic experiences. As well as develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to support our growing business partnership ambitions.
The role will include;
- Responsibility for the delivery of the strategic and operational marketing and communication goals of each of the Colleges,
- Providing expertise and support to revenue generation, portfolio development, relationship and reputation building.
- Participating in many University-wide projects.
Exeter is a Russell Group, Top 10 University. Your work will underpin our status as a top UK and Global University. Methodical in your approach, you will be a strategic thinker, with big ideas and an innovative mind. We are seeking ambitious and talented marketing/communication professionals who will be the creative driving force behind two of the most dynamic colleges of the University. Additional skills include;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Experience of broad, cross functional and collaborative working in a large organization.
- Extensive experience of implementing a wide range of marketing approaches and techniques.
- Strong team leadership and management experience, particularly in a marketing and communications role.
For full details of the role and who we're looking for please click here.
For further information, please contact Matt Davey, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone (01392) 723203, or Cathy Durston, email C.Durston@exeter.ac.uk, or telephone (01392) 72 3954.
The University offers some fantastic benefits including 41 days leave per year, options for flexible working, numerous discounts at leading retailers, onsite gym, a cycle to work scheme and a stunning campus environment in the heart of Exeter. If you are not currently in Exeter please have a look at our website (www.exeter.ac.uk/thesouthwest) for some further information on what a beautiful part of the country we are based in.
The University of Exeter is an equal opportunity employer which is 'Positive about Disabled People'. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.