RMIT Vice-Chancellor's Research Fellowship
RMIT is seeking outstanding researchers who are making an impact.
The Vice-Chancellor's Research Fellowships are open to researchers with an excellent track record who can make a significant contribution to RMIT's research priority areas.
Applications are now open and close on 10 September 2017.
We are seeking academics who will help us shape the world through research, innovation and collaboration. Our outstanding Vice Chancellor's Fellows;
- Contribute significant knowledge within our research priority areas - generating new ideas and building our cross-disciplinary understanding.
- Apply innovative, enterprising research practice to solving problems and meeting the needs of our community.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to problems affecting communities around the world.
- Work with internationally recognised partners to ensure our research has impact and contributes to solving global problems.
- Vice-Chancellor's Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Vice-Chancellors Research Fellowship
- Vice-Chancellor's Senior Research Fellowship
How to apply
For further information on the application process please go to: rmit.edu.au/research/research-fellowship-schemes. Please click on the Apply button to apply. Applications close on Sunday 10 September 2017.
For enquiries only, email email@example.com. Please do not submit applications via this email as they will not be processed.
Applications must include:
- A copy of your CV
- Your response to each selection criteria (listed in the position description). Note that your response should be no more than 200 words per criteria
- A 750 word statement of your career achievements relative to your research opportunity, including:
- Top five research outputs over your career (not just publications)
- Opportunity to undertake research (including reasons why opportunity might have been limited due to career breaks or non-research roles)
- Research impact relative to opportunity, including tangible benefits to end users
Applicants must demonstrate their alignment to specific research areas within one of RMIT's Enabling Capability Platforms.