Classification: ANU Officer Grade 7 full-time (Information Technology)
Salary package: $83,223 - $87,570 plus 17% superannuation
Type: Continuing Contingent Funded (initial funding is for 3 years)
- Based at the picturesque Mount Stromlo Observatory
- Varied and challenging role
- Provide high quality scientific based client focused support
Working as part of a small team, you will provide first and second level client support, problem resolution and solutions advice within a primarily research focused university environment.
To be successful in this is role you will need to have demonstrated success in a similar role and have extensive technical experience in a networked computing environment and in the administration, support and maintenance of Linux, Windows and MacOS operating systems and the services that run on them, along with strong interpersonal skills and a keen customer focus.
We offer a supportive work environment and benefits of a large organisation that also offers access to flexible working arrangements, salary packaging and a commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities.
Closing Date: 1 September 2017
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.