Teaching Assistant / Teaching Mentor in Robotics
1. Coordination with Learners of all academic matters.
2. Preparing and delivering tutorials online and tracking performance of the students.
3. Deliver tailored teaching activities to students on either one-to-one basis or in a group.
4. Guidance and monitoring for project works and academic activities.
5. Reviewing the A-LMS content and updating the requirements.
6. Recording Lectures and creating PPTs for latest updates.
7. Preparing Teaching Notes and Question Banks.
1. Post-graduation in respective areas
2. Experience: 1 – 3 Years
3. Pursuing Ph.D Scholars may be considered with zero year experience
4. Should have basic working knowledge of MS Office
Please visit our Website:
www.amityonline.com/teach to submit your application online.