Our Company: Specialised in economics, management, mathematics and social sciences, the Université Paris-Dauphine is a public, State funded, French University whose Management and Finance programmes are considered to be amongst the most recognised and challenging in France. The University has been present in London since 2014. Since 2015, the London campus of the University is managed by a UK Charity, Paris Dauphine International, whose mission is to manage and develop undergraduate, graduate, continuous education and research programs based on Université Paris-Dauphine guidelines. The London Campus of Paris-Dauphine currently comprises 140 first, second and third year students in the Global Bachelor Dauphine London programme and 24 faculty members.
Job purpose: The Administrative Assistant ensures the efficient day-to-day operations of the Campus, and supports the work of the General manager. He/she implements procedures and policies and monitors administrative projects. He/she is a key point of contact for the students, the lecturers and external visitors. He/she works in close collaboration with other Administrative assistants.
Hours : 32 to 38 hours per week
Salary : £20 000 to £25 0000 per annum, 45 holiday days.
Work activities (indicative) :
- Greet students, lecturers and visitors in a professional manner
- Main point of contact for student enquiries, including practical questions on London and campus integration
- Interact with parents to answer queries they may have
- Main point of contact for visitors enquiries
- Support student admission and registrations process, and implement procedures
- Communicate administrative documents to students and lecturers
- Contribute to the organization of final exams
- Verify and report grades in the dedicated software
- Maintain course attendance in appropriate files
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the general manager
- Maintain classroom bookings
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Update and maintain the integrity of various databases, including backups
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for management and staff
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mails and courier parcels
- When necessary, help to prepare classroom arrangements
Assist with financial, communication, events and HR management
- Input financial data in the accounting software
- Contribute to the HR administration process: centralize, review and register mandatory documents, maintain a repository to confirm Lecturers hours
- Help to communicate about our activities, especially on our Website
- Help to organize conferences and other events
Profile: The ideal candidate is positive minded, dynamic, rigorous and demonstrate strong communication skills. He/she is fluent in English (French is an asset). He/she has strong software skills (Microsoft suite). He/She has good adaptability skills.
A minimum of 4 years work experience in administrative functions is required.
To apply : please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org