Research Associate in Engineering and Information Technology
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
The School of Engineering and Information Technology offers a flexible and friendly working environment that is well-resourced. The School undertakes innovative teaching and research supervision across our undergraduate, postgraduate and high degree programs. Our staff enjoy the campus location and access to gym facilities.
About the Role:
- Salary – Level A $72,509 - $$96,677 + (17% Super) - Level B $101,524 - $119,683 + (17% Super)
- Fixed Term – 36 months
- Full Time
- Multiple Positions Available
An exciting position exists within the Capability Systems Centre, School of Engineering and Information Technology, UNSW Canberra, for a Research Associate. The successful applicant will undertake research (fundamental and applied) in the multidisciplinary area of modelling and simulation research as directed by the Director, Capability Systems Centre within SEIT.
In your application you should systematically address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description on the Jobs@UNSW Career Portal.
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
Please follow the link to Jobs@UNSW Career Portal Position 58965. Please sign in or register as a new user to apply.
Wayne Hargreaves – Manager, Capability Systems Centre within SEIT
T: (02) 6268 9566
Applications Close: 3 September 2017