Postdoctoral Fellow in Education
- Classification: Academic Level A
- Salary Package: $86,646 per annum plus PhD loading and 17% superannuation
- Terms: Fixed term contract, 3.5 years
The Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity and Heritage (CABAH) is recruiting a 3.5 year Postdoctoral Fellow to support research on the Human’s theme ‘How did the first humans adapt to their new environment?’
CABAH is a major new research and education initiative that brings together leading Australian universities with strategically important Australian and international partners. The Centre has six crosscutting research themes – Humans, Climate, Landscapes, Wildlife, Time and Models – that underpin its research, training and outreach programs investigating the deep history of Australia. Their nodes are located at the Australian National University (Canberra), James Cook University (Cairns), University of New South Wales (Sydney), University of Wollongong (Wollongong), University of Adelaide and Flinders University (Adelaide), Monash University (Melbourne) and the University of Tasmania (Hobart).
The role is based at the School of Culture, History and Language, College of Asia and the Pacific, Australian National University (ANU).
For further information, contact Professor Sue O’ Connor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing Date: 13 August 2017
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.