Academic in Business and Law
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Your New Division:
CQUniversity School of Business and Law is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for casual academics to conduct lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various subjects including: Accounting, Economics, Human Resources, Law, Management, Marketing and Property.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the 31759 please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- At a minimum a Bachelor’s degree and post-graduate qualification in your chose discipline.
- A PhD is required to teach at the post-graduate level.
- Recognised industry professional accreditation.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31759
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 3 February 2018
*This vacancy will remain open for applications for a period of twelve months*
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.