Executive Officer, Corporate Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Office of the Executive Director of Corporate Services
- Full-time, ongoing appointment
- Salary range: Level 9 $109,649 to $116,155 (plus 17% superannuation)
- Develop working relationships across the highest levels of the University
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the team: the Corporate Services team manages a wide range of services to support the University and Divisions including Campus Management, Finance and Information Technology.
About the opportunity: reporting directly to the newly appointed Executive Director of Corporate Services, you will play a key role in providing project, financial, operational and management advice supporting executive management of the Office of the Executive Director of Corporate Services. You will provide general analysis of operating areas and advice for financial reporting requirements, undertake expert research and provide strategic analysis to support a range of activities. You will also consult with internal and external stakeholders of the University on a broad range of projects and issues.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- relevant tertiary qualifications including CPA or CA registration;
- ability to provide expert advice on project and change planning, budgeting, reporting, and internal controls;
- proven ability to carry out high-level research, analyse data and provide authoritative written reports and professional advice to senior management;
- ability to develop strategic policies and initiatives and ensure successful implementation; and
- ability to establish effective and collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description and applicants should clearly demonstrate they meet the selection criteria.
Closing date: Wednesday 26th July 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.