Associate Lecturer in Professional Communication
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $77,008 to $104,116 pa
Your New School:
The School of Education and the Arts offers a wide selection of Certificate level and degree programs in the areas of Education, Creative and Performing Arts, Humanities, Hospitality, Early Childhood, Education Support, Indigenous Studies and Art.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make contributions to the teaching efforts of the School, particularly at undergraduate and graduate diploma level, and carry out activities which develop your scholarly, research and/or professional expertise relevant to the profession or discipline.
- Conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Completed a Bachelor Degree (four years of tertiary study) in the relevant discipline with industry or professional experience. (Essential)
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education or equivalent (or a willingness to complete one. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31992
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 23 July 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.