Manager - Research Reporting
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Library is one of Australia’s major research libraries, with extensive scholarly information resources. It serves a large population of researchers, academic staff and students on two campuses and affiliated research institutes.
About the role
- A $101K - $113K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Manager, Research Reporting is responsible for the University-wide collection and management of data relating to UNSW research publications and non-traditional research outputs, and for ensuring accurate reporting of these outputs for a variety of internal and external purposes. This position works closely with cross-Library units, Division of Research and senior Faculty stakeholders.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will
- High level communication and relationship building skills
- Proven experience in delivering technology based services in a research environment
- Post graduate qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in research information management
- Experience with Symplectic Elements software would be well regarded
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Robyn Drummond, Director Information Services, UNSW Library
T: (61 2) 9385 8055
Applications close: 21st July 2017