Manager Network & Communication Services
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Part of UNSW’s Finance and Operations Division, UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of evolution with another paradigm shift to position itself as a strategic partner within the University.
About the role
- Competitive salary package
This position will lead the planning, directing and coordinating of design, installation, implementation and effective operation across the entire UNSW network and telecommunications infrastructure and services. Build strategies for progression towards an infrastructure-as-a-service model, in an environment featuring a mix of in-house and outsourced hosting.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proactive, tenacious and pragmatic problem solving skills.
- Experience in a communications / network management role with accountability and responsibility for budget management, and team management in a multi-sourced environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, plus a minimum 10 years IT experience in a service industry or on a similar scale to UNSW, of which 5 years has been in a management role.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 16 July 2017