Senior Lecturer in Psychology
- Fixed Term (until 31 December 2019), Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $134,262 to $154,395 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are also continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make significant contributions to the teaching effort of a school, division or other organisational unit or to an interdisciplinary area. You are expected to play a major role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching programme and communicate such evaluations to the relevant Dean / Head as appropriate.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31974
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday, 20 July 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.