Project Officer in Education
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The University Program Office’s primary role is to support the stream sponsors and streams to jointly deliver the 2025 Strategy. The Office is specifically responsible for overall project tracking, reporting, governance, change management and communications.
About the role
- $81K-$86K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
The Project Officer, Education will be responsible for providing efficient and effective support to the Student and Academic Portfolio Strategic Leads. A key part of this position will be coordinating high-level projects within the portfolio of work, including researching and assisting with the preparation of relevant reports, engaging with internal and external stakeholders, and providing admin assistance within the portfolio to ensure the goals and initiatives of the portfolios are accomplished.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification with subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven success in coordinating high-level projects, with the ability to bring together business administration and information technology opportunities including simplification, automation and standardisation.
- Project coordination skills, with proven ability to contribute positively to a project team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex information and develop detailed recommendations and solutions.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Professor Anne Simmons, 2025 Strategy Portfolio Lead - Academic
Applications close: Sunday 23 July 2017