Tutor in Primary Health Care
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity – Rockhampton North Campus
- Hourly Rates Apply
Your New Employer:
With over 35,000 students across 24 learning centres, CQUniversity Australia is one of the leading providers of Distance Education in Australia. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience. A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace integrated learning.
Your New Role:
Being a Casual Tutor you will;
- Have access to a large professional network and a family friendly working environment.
- You will support the Nursing and Individual Support Teachers in their clinical laboratory delivery.
You Will Be:
As a Casual Tutor you will be engaged by:
- Striving to exceed customer expectations and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and/or HLT30113 – Certificate III in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care, HLT40113 – Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care. (Mandatory)
- Three to five years’ experience in the Aged Care/Nursing sector. (Mandatory)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31659
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 31 December 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter, Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.