6 days left
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD
- $70k-$79k (plus leave loading and 17% super)
- Full time - Continuing role
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the 2025 Strategy, UNSW’s strategic plan that sets out the priorities and themes that will guide us over the next decade as we position ourselves as 'Australia’s Global University’.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016, UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement team organisation that will advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Development and International Development teams work closely with individuals, corporations, and foundations to raise philanthropic support for the university’s highest priorities. Our Alumni and Engagement team helps encourage the involvement of alumni and friends in Sydney and around the world in the life of UNSW. Our Operations Team ensures that all UNSW donors, alumni and friends receive a consistent and high standard of service and stewardship.
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to provide high quality administrative and executive support to two busy Directors in our growing Philanthropy Division. You will be the first point of contact for the Directors and oversee daily administrative operations to ensure they run seamlessly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Manage action items and briefing materials for meetings, events and gather information for the Directors prior to meetings
- Manage all travel arrangements domestic and international, including arranging itineraries, flights and accommodation
- Oversee daily administrative operations for the Directors
- Managing relationships with Senior Stakeholders, including UNSW Foundation Board members, donors, volunteers and prospective donors
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous relevant experience in support of a Director or equivalent
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Experience in managing complex diary management
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using a CRM system is highly desirable
- Well-developed communication skills ability to negotiate and liaise with a diversity of stakeholders, with a customer service focus
Your relationship building and organisational skills coupled with your strong attention to detail will support and compliment a team committed to raising the bar in philanthropic support for UNSW both locally and internationally. You can expect UNSW to provide you with a supportive team environment, employee benefits including 17% super and ongoing career opportunities.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (addressing the selection criteria). Please note all documentation must be in pdf format.
Closing date: Please note there is no formal closing date for these opportunities. We encourage expressions of interest/applications as soon as practicable; potential start dates are negotiable for successful candidates.
Contact: Clare Connelly
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 2397