Lecturer in Business
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Sydney is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities and has been ranked 45th in the 2017 QS World University Rankings. The UNSW Business School is ranked amongst the world’s top 25 universities for Business and Management Studies and positions itself as a leading business school in the Asia-Pacific.
The School of Management at the UNSW Business School is a multi-disciplinary unit comprising of 35 full-time academics who are actively engaged in teaching and research in a broad range of organisation and management studies. The School of Management invites applications for the appointment of a Lecturer in the area(s) of:
- Organisational Theory
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- International Management (macro-management)
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Candidates with an outstanding record of research, scholarship, leadership and proven research expertise, are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the role
- Lecturer | $101,524 - $119,683
- Fixed Term 5 Year Tenure Track
- Full-Time (35 hours per week)
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Teach both, undergraduate and postgraduate levels in International Business and International Management
- Adopt a scholarly, inspiring approach to teaching and learning, with applications of digital technologies and strategies in course delivery
- Work with discipline colleagues and the faculty to continually enhance and deliver inspiring degree programs
- Conduct high impact research and publications and apply for research grants from both external and internal sources
- Cultivate research links with other groups and disciplines within the faculty and on campus, and with the industry and the professions
How to Apply
For further information about the position(s) and to review the selection criteria required for eligible appointment, please download the position description. You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description and submit your application via the Jobs@UNSW Online portal via the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Academy of Management
If you are interested in joining a faculty that is both collegial and productive and will be attending the 2017 Academy of Management in Atlanta, we would like to talk with you there. Please contact Professor Karin Sanders (email@example.com) to arrange a suitable time.
11.59pm (Eastern Standard Time) Sunday, 27 August 2017
Please contact Professor Karin Sanders, Head of School of Management for all inquiries about the available position (firstname.lastname@example.org).