Defence Industry Director
The University has extensive research strengths and partnerships with the defence industry including the Future Industries Institute; Institute for Telecommunications Research; Advanced Computing Centre, Data Analytics Group and the newly established SaaB-UniSA Defence Technologies Institute.
The University is seeking to appoint a Defence Industry Director to strengthen the position of the University as an internationally renowned higher education partner for the defence sector.
We are seeking a leader with an outstanding record of achievement in or in relation to the defence industry with demonstrated success in establishing partnerships between industry, academia and the profession, particularly in partnerships that have created commercial and economic impact.
Enquiries should be directed in confidence to Professor Andy Koronios, Dean: Industry Engagement via telephone +61 8 8302 3446 / +61 43885 1905 or email email@example.com
For further information about the University’s defence partnerships, please visit unisa.edu.au/defence
For a copy of the recruitment brochure and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. Applicants are required to upload a cover letter and resume only. For queries relating to the recruitment process, please contact Michelle DePasquale via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5.00 pm Friday 21 July 2017 (ACST)
* THE World University Rankings 2016-17, International Handbook of Universities 2017.
^Times Higher Education Top 200 under 50.
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Job Applications: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your CV/resume
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
Academic Promotions and PEP: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have all the information for your online application:
- Please refer to the guidelines for further requirements and information
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visitFAQs . For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for – Internet Explorer 11.0 (or later browser versions), Safari, Firefox 3 (or later browser versions) and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.