Manager in Enterprise Support Systems
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services at The University of Queensland provides IT services across a broad range of disciplines and technologies to enhance the teaching, learning and engagement goals of the University. We seek team members who share our values of Service, Team, Accountability and Results and in return offer a flexible, family-friendly and supportive work environment.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications Support, the Manager, Enterprise Support Systems will be required to develop and lead a large cross-functional team delivering services across finance and student ERP environments.
The role will:
- Manage the delivery and operational support of enterprise software applications for the University
- Take responsibility for the governance and appropriate operational management of all phases of the software development lifecycle across the team
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications Support to develop strategic plans that deliver applications which support the University’s business needs
- Work closely with stakeholders across the University to ensure that delivered applications have broad applicability, applying appropriate negotiation and influencing skills to manage stakeholder expectations and build long-term strategic relationships
- Effectively lead, mentor and manage the team, ensuring high standards of customer service, effective delivery of services against agreed key performance indicators
- Undertake continuous improvement activities within the team to ensure services are delivered more efficiently
- Undertake project management of large and complex information technology projects as required
- Prepare budgets and ensure financial targets are met
You’ll have extensive experience in driving people and process related change while managing the provision of People soft enterprise applications in a complex environment. Proven expertise in people management and strategic thinking is essential, and experience in the tertiary sector would be highly valued.
This is a full-time, continuing appointment at HEW Level 9. The remuneration package will be in the range $105,640 - $111,790 p.a., plus employer superannuation contributions of 17%.
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: Cover letter, selection criteria response and resume. You must have existing unrestricted Australian work rights to be eligible for this position.
For information on completing the application process click here.