Assistant - Finance Office
Closing Date: 13 July 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB81,000 to RMB129,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
To be responsible for reimbursement payment, respond to staff and student’s query, data processing, fee collection, general ledger book keeping, and administrative support in finance office.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics and relevant disciplines
- Good at MS Office system, especially Excel.
- Familiar with Kingdee accounting software;
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability;
- 1-2 years accounting work experiences.
- Obtained Certificate of Accounting Profession
- Service minded;
- Able to work under pressure with high commitment;
- Ability to gain new skills and knowledge quickly;
- Good communication skills
- Experience in cashier service
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange payment for staff reimbursement by cash or bank transfer;
- Make payment to supplier by issuing cheques/bank telegraphic transfer, overseas remittance;
- Collect fees in cash and issue receipts/invoice for student tuition fees;
- Withdraw petty cash, paying salary in cash, bank deduction etc.;
- Clear staff’s advance payment, keep record for bills and inform people/entity to return bills or other receivables, overview the balance of account payable and account receivable;
- General ledger book keeping and monthly staff bills preparation;
- Respond to the staff’s and students’ requirements and queries on financial issues;
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and role of the person appointed.
- Participate in training and staff development schemes as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org