Academic in Information, Communication Technology
- Casual Pool
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Do you have a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills?
Your New Role:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
Your New Role:
CQUniversity School of Engineering and Technology is currently seeking expressions of interest for Causal Academics to conduct face-to-face lecturers, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Information, Communication Technology Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only - your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You Will Have:
- A Masters or Doctoral qualification in Information, Communication Technology or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Information, Communication Technology industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Membership with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31944
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 March 2020
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.