Academic in Information, Communication Technology
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Your New Role:
CQUniversity School of Engineering and Technology is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various
undergraduate units in the Information, Communication Technology Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You Will Have:
- A Masters or Doctorate degree in Information, Communication Technology or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Information, Communication Technology industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Membership with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31942
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, 05th June 2018
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Certified Copies of Mandatory Qualifications
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as
apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.