Research Fellow in Family Care and Mental Health
Family Care and Mental Health
Location: Avery Hill campus
Salary: £26,052 to £31,076 plus £3509 London weighting
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Sunday 25 June 2017
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The Faculty of Education and Health is looking to appoint a research fellow to undertake a one-year externally funded nursing workforce project. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic research active faculty with a strong commitment to further growth. Research conducted by the faculty is varied (http://www.gre.ac.uk/eduhea/research) and focuses on a wide range of issues in a variety of contexts and with a range of different participants.
The research fellow will be working with Dr Karen Cleaver and Professor Liz West on a project analysing nurse retention amongst the older nursing workforce.
The focus of the role will be to:
1. Review and analyse current (local) workforce data
2. Undertake a literature review and scoping exercise
3. Conduct and analyse focus groups and semi-structured interviews
- Administration associated with the research project
- Monitoring funding and ensuring outputs are completed to deadline
- Preparation of research articles for publication, research reports, and oral presentations
Advanced knowledge and experience of, project management, research methodologies including sound statistical skills, and the ability to work effectively within a research team and across organisational boundaries are essential.
Informal enquiries may be made to: Dr Karen Cleaver, Faculty of Education and Health (email: email@example.com telephone number: 0208 331-9231