Student Affairs Tutor - Residential College
Closing Date: 31 May 2017
Contract Status: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: RMB81,000 to RMB129,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and
Working Location: Ningbo
To work as a Student Affairs Tutor who provides service and support for individual students.
- Master degree;
- Fluent Chinese and English, both written and spoken; CET 6/ TEM 8 or equivalent;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to deliver lessons when required;
- Strong interest and ability in organizing events and activities;
- Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Patient, Punctual, Creative, Cooperative, Reliable, High sense of responsibility;
- Commitment to service and collaboration;
- Willingness to work at weekend or whenever necessary;
- Certificate of English Interpretation;
- Experience of working in an international setting;
- Experience of working within a Higher Education environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To work as a Student Affairs Tutor and be responsible for taking care of about more than 300 students;
- To produce and implement the plan of student programme;
- To undertake routine office work, such as managing calendars, folders, data, website;
- To undertake some duties of the Youth League and organize college activities;
- To work as a supervisor of some Residential College clubs or societies and direct daily jobs of the societies;
- To be the branch secretary of Party responsible for helping students who are willing to join CCP;
- To cooperate with the Student Accommodation Office for their work;
- To offer help and guidance to students when they make their career plan;
- To translate or interpret where necessary;
- To participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- To maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org