Administrator - External Engagement, Research and Knowledge Exchange
Closing Date: 9 May 2017
Salary & Benefits: RMB81,000 to RMB129,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
To support the operations of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), incubator, and external engagement in general.
- Master’s degree;
- Fluent in Mandarin;
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills in English;
- Strong English writing skills;
- Good sales skills;
- Good networking skills, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels, including the ability to deal appropriately with highly confidential matters;
- Good event/project organization skills;
- Good in detailed planning of execution of events like CPD activities;
- Good at providing support to programme participants/clients;
- Good ability in preparing presentations;
- Good ability in writing reports;
- Good computer skills;
- Experience of working in an international setting;
- Experience to use one’s own discretion and respond to issues with tact and diplomacy;
- Working with minimum supervision ability to prioritise workload;
- Proactive “can do” approach and ability to demonstrate initiative;
- flexibility and ability to work under pressure, responding to tight deadlines in a variety of situations;
- A strong team leader who works collaboratively in a multicultural environment;
- Trustworthy and honest;
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends or during holidays if needed;
- Ability and interest to work hard.
- Overseas study experience;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good command of business knowledge;
- Experience working in a leading university;
- Experience working in CPD, incubator or other business development sectors;
- Experience studying in one or more of the world’s top business schools;
- Mature and calm manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Top support the operation of the incubator;
- To help support the delivery of CPD programmes;
- To help with PR activities for external engagement;
- To help with administrative tasks of external engagement in general;
- To assist business development if asked to;
- To help to organize events and activities;
- To lead a team if asked to;
- Participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org