- Service Focused and Proactive
- Supporting Continuous Innovation
- Reliable and Agile
- Data Wise and Tech Savvy
Do you tick all the boxes? Then WE want to hear from YOU!
An industry-leading, enterprising University is all about teaching and research, and neither of these activities can function successfully without the support of an industry-leading, enterprising library service.
We are seeking qualified, experienced Librarians across each of our four metropolitan campuses to add to our talent pool of appointable candidates, which we will then access throughout the year as library positions become available.
As a Librarian at UniSA you will contribute towards:
- Transforming teaching and the student experience
- Enhancing our research by providing expertise in research data management, information discovery and resource use
- Training our staff for the digital future
- Supporting teaching and learning through collaborative curriculum development
- Streamlining systems and ensuring an efficient use of resources
- Supporting diverse end users and delivering customer-focused service.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love being part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions and above average wage increases, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Register your interest with us today
To register your interest in a future Library position at UniSA, please visit Working at UniSA. Candidates are required to upload a copy of the your resume and a one (1) page document supporting your application, concentrating on the HEO duties for the level that you indicated you wish to be considered for. Your details will then be kept on our recruitment system for the remainder of 2017, and if a vacancy arises we will contact you. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Katrina Gillespie, Senior Human Resources Consultant, on (08) 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until 30 September 2017.
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Job Applications: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your CV/resume
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
Academic Promotions and PEP: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have all the information for your online application:
- Please refer to the guidelines for further requirements and information
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visitFAQs . For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for – Internet Explorer 11.0 (or later browser versions), Safari, Firefox 3 (or later browser versions) and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.