Academic in Aviation
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Cairns and Bundaberg
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
CQUniversity School of Engineering and Technology is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Aviation Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You Will Have:
- A Bachelor degree in Aviation or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Aviation industry.
- A Flight Instructor Rating is considered desirable.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31837
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 1 April 2018
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Certified Copies of Mandatory Qualifications
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.