Research Support Officer - Faculty Research Office
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Faculty Research Office (FRO) is responsible for the implementation of the Faculty's research strategy. This includes improving and maintaining research performance, leading and contributing to research culture, assisting with reporting and adherence to external policies and regulations, and providing consistent and effective support and guidance to academic staff and HDRs.
About the role
- $89K-$96K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term for 2 years.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Research Support Officer will develop plans, lead engagement, coordinate pilot studies and build a network of community/government/industry contacts to assist researchers in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, to establish new research activities of high value and impact.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- advanced influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- experience in working and relationship-building with people of diverse cultures, industries, job functions and backgrounds at all levels and career stages
- a tertiary qualification or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training or experience
You must systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Professor Helen Groth
T: (61 2) 9385 4864
Applications close: Friday 26th May 2017