IT Projects Change Manager
Salary: $105,081 to $120,847 plus 9.5% superannuation, dependent upon skills and experience
Location: Melbourne CBD
Enquiries: Sandra Nemeth, Change Manager, 9905 9279
- Fantastic opportunity to showcase your CM experience in the education space
- Exciting new change role working on brand new HR and IT transformation projects
- 12 month Fixed Term contract
Are you new to or looking to move into the education sector? Does the idea of working autonomously on a major project pique your interest? Are you seeking a challenging and innovative role where your expertise will be highly valued?
We are seeking an experienced change management professional who values our students and employees as much as we do.
Monash College has experienced an unprecedented period of growth across our business and as a result we are undergoing transformation with the introduction of new HR and timetabling and scheduling systems to support our growing business. As IT Projects Change Manager, you will report directly to our Enterprise Change Manager, People & Culture to drive and implement the Syllabus Plus scheduling and timetabling project and other key IT projects to be implemented in 2017 and 2018.
This role will see you providing change support to the upgrade of the current Syllabus Plus solution to support our increasing scheduling and timetabling demands. This technology will provide key data analytics on teaching delivery, teaching space, teaching utilisation and student enrolments. This information will then be used to streamline and support student and staff scheduling and utilisation with strong alignment to the new HRIS, therefore experience using, supporting or implementing Syllabus Plus or a similar platform (for timetabling, scheduling, rostering and time and attendance) and HR system related projects is advantageous to the role.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong evaluation, communication and problem solving skills. This role requires flexibility, multitasking and the ability to collaborate effectively across the business.
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree qualification in Business or related field
- Extensive experience working as a Change Manager/Analyst/Consultant in a professional services or project environment on IT projects
- Accreditation or knowledge and experience working with a change management methodology to implement change
- Demonstrated capabilities with workflow mapping in VISIO and interpreting processes for change impacts
- Experience in applying change management methodologies to effectively undertake complex multi-stakeholder IT change projects
- Proven experience implementing Syllabus Plus or similar in a project environment
- Experience working on scheduling, timetabling , rostering and time and attendance change projects
- Ability to navigate through complex and ambiguous processes with autonomy
Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students. For over 20 years we have been leaders in our field, preparing the next generation of global professionals to succeed at university and in their careers.
At Monash College people are central to our business. Our People & Culture team supports our College by developing workplace culture, composition and capability. We partner with the diverse areas of our College to further our vision of student-centred growth.
This position is open to people with valid working rights in Australia.
Find out more about joining our team by visiting http://www.monashcollege.edu.au/about-us/careers-at-monash-college
Apply online: submit your application on our careers site
Applications close: 5pm Friday, 5 May 2017
Strictly no agencies please