Senior Evaluation Analyst
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $94,094 - $100,864 per annum plus 17% superannuation
In this fast-paced role you will:
- Apply creativity and innovation to data analysis and problem solving
- Communicate with influence and engage with staff and students across the University and Higher Education Sector
- Join a high-performing, successful and supportive team
- Be located on the University's beautiful Acton campus, close to the centre of Canberra
The Planning and Performance Measurement Division provides the University community with the information and advice for informed decision-making and continuous quality improvement.
The Senior Evaluations Analyst is a member of the Evaluations team and will provide effective and rigorous management, interpretation and presentation of quantitative and qualitative survey data. This position requires a skilled professional whose experience in survey management, data analysis and visualisation will see them succeed in the delivery of an ANU evaluation framework that supports University strategy.
Enquiries contact officer: Ms Sara Rowley, Manager, Evaluations, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 02 6125 3541
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Position Description_Senior Evaluations Analyst ANUO8.pdf Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 7 May 2017 11:55pm